Product Description
Super soft and lustrous modal sleep dress with satin trim neckline
Price : $42.00 - $62.00

How to find Calvin Klein Women's Essentials Satin Long Sleeve Night Dress,yes ..! this is the right place. you can get special suprise for Calvin Klein Women's Essentials Satin Long Sleeve Night Dress.You can choose to buy a product and Calvin Klein Women's Essentials Satin Long Sleeve Night Dress at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here
will be this is a MUST HAVE good product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment
![]()
we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You may find out where to get the best deal on Calvin Klein Women's Essentials Satin Long Sleeve Night Dress.
more about rcmania,chain,raycell,bestrelease
Product Details
- Item Weight: 4.5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B00421BMKU
Calvin Klein Women's Essentials Satin Long Sleeve Night Dress
Customer Reviews
I purchased this nightdress to wear as my winter sleepwear (I purchased Calvin Klein's chemise in the same fabric to use in the summer). Recently there have been some chilly nights so I was able to try it out, and I LOVE it! The length is perfect, the v-neck is flattering and the long sleeves keep my arms warm when they are outside the covers. The shelf bra is a nice touch and keeps the "girls" inside the gown. Just like the chemise that I purchased, the fabric and construction of this nightdress are top notch - well worth the price (which I originally balked at) since it should hold up for years to come. The fit on this nightdress is truer to size (unlike the chemise), so there is no need to order a size larger than your usual.
I LOVE this gown! It is soo soft and silky, I wish I had that fabric to wear all day every day. I love that it has the shelf bra in it because I have larger boobs and just don't feel comfortable walking around with them hanging out on their own. My bf loves this dress too and can't stop touching me and/or commenting on it when I wear it. It is a little bit short for my my modest taste so I usually wear leggings under it, but that's my style. The fabric is light enough to wear when it is warm as well and I'm sure I will appreciate the length more then and skip the tights!
Calvin Klein Women's Essentials Satin Long Sleeve Night Dress
0 comments:
Post a Comment