Friday, March 30, 2012

Harriton Ladies' 4.5 oz. Long-Sleeve Millennium Twill Shirt

Harriton Ladies' 4.5 oz. Long-Sleeve Millennium Twill Shirt

Product Description


100% cotton; softly shaped for a more feminine fit; dyed-to-match body color; spread collar; one-button cuffs; shirttail hem; flat-felled seams at sides and underarm; back yoke.
Price : $17.78 - $29.99
Harriton Ladies' 4.5 oz. Long-Sleeve Millennium Twill Shirt

How to find Harriton Ladies' 4.5 oz. Long-Sleeve Millennium Twill Shirt,yes ..! this is the right place. you can get special suprise for Harriton Ladies' 4.5 oz. Long-Sleeve Millennium Twill Shirt.You can choose to buy a product and Harriton Ladies' 4.5 oz. Long-Sleeve Millennium Twill Shirt at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here

will likely be this is a MUST HAVE wonderful product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment

we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You will find out where to get the best deal on Harriton Ladies' 4.5 oz. Long-Sleeve Millennium Twill Shirt.

more about rcmania,chain,raycell,bestrelease

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B0014GZ81U

 

Harriton Ladies' 4.5 oz. Long-Sleeve Millennium Twill Shirt

 

Customer Reviews


The material is thick, durable, and doesn't wrinkle easily. But, I found that the size is bigger than I thought. Also, there aren't any darts in the front or back that usually makes a button-down shirt more feminine.

I would not say that this is a nice shirt, but is a very good ,strong, quality shirt. It does not have that sheen that you will find in servers shirts, but rather is almost like a very light dennin material, but... it is not.Not the most attractive shirt but it serves it's purpose.The sleeves end up being too short for me ,I am only 5.7 1/2. I guess being that I order a plus size they figure that we plus size woman must have very short arms. I could not return for I needed it for work uniform the next day . But it is not bad I will just have to keep the sleeves roll up and the price was awesome!

 

Harriton Ladies' 4.5 oz. Long-Sleeve Millennium Twill Shirt

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment