Friday, March 16, 2012

TIGHT FITTING BLACK LONG ARM WARMERS W/THUMB

TIGHT FITTING BLACK LONG ARM WARMERS W/THUMB

Product Description


Simply a great pair of casual arm warmers for your everyday gear. Wear with today's 3/4 sleeve jackets, short sleeve sweaters or dancewear.
Made from a tight fitting rib style knit.
Plenty of elastic to keep you warm.
Generous thumb hole size.
Great year round and for all ages.Arm warmer is 2.75 inches from side to side, un-stretched. Arm warmer measures 17 inches from edge to edge. Built for comfort and warmth.
List Price : $14.00
Price : $10.99
You Save : $3.01 (22%)
TIGHT FITTING BLACK LONG ARM WARMERS W/THUMB

How to find TIGHT FITTING BLACK LONG ARM WARMERS W/THUMB,yes ..! this is the right place. you can get special suprise for TIGHT FITTING BLACK LONG ARM WARMERS W/THUMB.You can choose to buy a product and TIGHT FITTING BLACK LONG ARM WARMERS W/THUMB at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here

might be this is a MUST HAVE wonderful product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment

we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You'll find out where to get the best deal on TIGHT FITTING BLACK LONG ARM WARMERS W/THUMB.

more about rcmania,chain,raycell,bestrelease

Product Details

  • Item Weight: 4 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B001M2DSN6

 

TIGHT FITTING BLACK LONG ARM WARMERS W/THUMB

 

Customer Reviews


Perhaps the item pictured is great, but what the seller will send you instead is a horrible substitute. The substitute item is cheaply made, size XL, and has an ugly 2-inch "bow-type-monstrosity" near the thumb. I would advise against ordering this "substitute" product. (I was sent the wrong item, as was another customer on here, so I can only rate what I was sent). If you want what is pictured, I would advise looking for an alternative seller.

I really wanted these to fit my hands and arms. They were way too big and I'm not exactly petite. The hand portion could easily fit someone with very large hands and very long fingers. Now to wear them, I have to find alterations that I can do myself. NOT tight fitting!

 

TIGHT FITTING BLACK LONG ARM WARMERS W/THUMB

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment